Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Revenge of the Mummy the ride!!!!!

A couple months ago I went to Universal studios Florida and it was 50x better than Disney, And yes this is all about the mummy ride! Can I just say I will be going back to universal just to ride that ride it was the BEST RIDE EVER! I mean I didn't want ever get off I would ride it all day if I could but I couldn't sadly. This is no Indiana Jones ride at Disney land this is a roller coaster with the mummy two of my favorite things! It doesn't get better than that! I mean if I could go back know I would. But the only thing I didn't like is how the gift shop after the ride was laking on mummy merchandise all it had was a couple of t-shirts some mugs and some nick nacks by the cash register. But other than that I recommend going to universal studios plus you can see a bunch of props from the movie. Bottom line if your a major mummy fan like me GO TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS!!!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad






No comments:

Post a Comment